- 02 Mar 2023
- 12:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Soil Testing to Support Better Fertiliser Decisions
Join local agronomists, fellow farmers and DPIRD officers for a workshop and sundowner to learn about nutrient management and making the most of your soil testing results.
The workshop is open to all farmers. Participants of Healthy Estuaries WA are required to attend to receive soil testing results and recommendations.
The workshop will cover:
- Soil test results (farm nutrient map)
- Understanding limits & constraints
- Lime and fertiliser uptake
- Production goals
- Results from pasture trials
- Soil testing
- Analysing soil test results
- Fertiliser strategies
- Question time with agronomists and DPIRD officers
- All Healthy Estuaries WA 2022/23 soil testing program participants – attendance is not optional, you MUST attend the workshop to get your results. The workshop is a mandatory part of the program.
- All Healthy Estuaries WA 2021/22 participants – as you were unable to attend a face-to-face workshop last year due to the risk of Covid you are invited to attend this year’s workshop.
- Any other farmers from the catchment who are interested are encouraged to attend.
Date: Thursday 2 March 2023
Time: 12.30 Registrations, Workshop 1pm sharp to 5.30pm, sundowner from 5.30pm
Where: Karridale Cottages & Hop Farm, 300 Brockman Hwy, Karridale
Cost: Free. Afternoon tea & light supper provided. Please advise dietary requirements.
How: Register on this page or RSVP to [email protected] by 23 February 2023